Sunday, 29 November 2009

Welcome to Fudgemunch!

Welcome to Fudgemunch! My Foody Blog.
This is more for my reference than anything, writing down all my recipies and such in one place, so the kitchen cupboard isn't full of random scraps of paper.
For the first few entries I'll be listing various christmassy themed foodstuffs, obviously because that's what I'm concentrating on cooking in the next few weeks.

Not all the stuff I'm putting on here is of my creation, but picked up from various sources over the years. I'll try and reference where they came from when I can, but to be honest I doubt i'll be able to remember most of them. Like I said, most of this stuff is currently on scratty bits of paper.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this, cook some of the stuff and don't die of food poisoning or anything. And if you do die, please don't sue me.

Thanks
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment